top of page

Let's Do Our Part...


Call 9-1-1 for immediate danger.


Know the Indicators - Click Now!


If you suspect that a child is being abused or neglected call Children's Protective Services (CPS) at



Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-552-1183 to connect to programs and services in your area

We have more resources!

Search a number of organizations' services by scanning the QR Codes below.

Who is Considered a Mandated Reporter?

(1) An individual is required to report under this act as follows:

(a) A physician, dentist, physician’s assistant, registered dental hygienist, medical examiner, nurse, person licensed to provide emergency medical care, audiologist, psychologist, marriage and family therapist, licensed professional counselor, social worker, registered social service technician, social service technician, a person employed in a professional capacity in any office of the friend of the court, school administrator, school counselor or teacher, law enforcement officer, member of the clergy, or regulated child care provider who has reasonable cause to suspect child abuse or child neglect shall make an immediate report to centralized intake/CPS at (855)444-3911

Tap the link below for the full Child Protection Law...

bottom of page